Translate

Friday 25 October 2013

Beautiful Scenery In Malaysia!

Hi! Today I just wanna show some of my lovely country's scenery, well, even I don't even go to these places, but I hope one day I can travelling to my own country first before travelling to other countries! Malaysia is listed as Top 10 Most Visited Countries and it was recorded with only 27,000,000 of visitors on 2012. Okay! Without further due, I would like to show you the capital city of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.







Malaysia was divided into 13 states, which is Selangor, Johor, Perak, Negeri Sembilan, Sabah, Sarawak, Kedah, Terengganu, Kelantan, Perlis, Pahang, Melaka and Pulau Pinang (Pinang Island). We also divided into 3 region which is first, Kuala Lumpur Region, Putrajaya, and Labuan. actually it's all started with Wilayah Persekutuan infront of each region. Hehe :P

Now let's look Putrajaya's Scenery..







Now let's have a look at  Langkawi Island! :)



That's only that I can show to you, sorry I didn't have too much time! Hehe. :D

Here a video in KL :) Hope y'all enjoy kay!


1 comment: